This special piece is part of taudrey's Give Back Collection, a group of handcrafted stunners designed to give back to and support specific organizations and causes.
The #taudsquad will donate 20% of proceeds from this piece to the Braman Family Breast Cancer Institute within Miami's Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
This special piece was developed in collaboration with Johanna Gomez, a breast cancer survivor and co-host of NBC 6 South Florida's NBC 6 In The Mix show. Johanna was diagnosed with Triple-Negative breast cancer at age 37 and underwent 16 rounds of chemotherapy.
- 18k rose-gold filled necklace with two layers
- First layer:
- 18k rose-gold-filled chain
- Detailed with three mauve-colored crystals beads accented with rose beads and 14k gold-filled wiring
- Second layer:
- 18k rose-gold-filled detailed/ ribbed chain
- Accented with 14k rose-gold-filled "mini coin"
- "Mini coin" can be hand stamped with a symbol at its center (heart, ribbon or be left plain) and a name/word in an extra-small font (5-character limit) along its bottom (enter in customize box below)
- Necklace available in two sizes:
- Small/Medium: first layer to fall at 14 inches, second layer to fall at 20 inches
- Medium/Large: first layer to fall at 16 inches, second layer to fall at 20 inches
ENTER CUSTOMIZE DETAILS FOR 'MINI COIN' (PREFERRED SYMBOL AND WORD *5-CHARACTER LIMIT*) IN BOX BELOW (i.e., ribbon, love)
Congrats! You're now on the waiting list. Check your inbox for our confirmation email!
All taudrey pretties are crafted, assembled and personalized by the hands of our all-female team. It’s important to us that you love your taudrey, and if anything goes wrong, we'll do our absolute best to make things right! If an item is received damaged or defected, or breaks within 12 months of its purchase, taudrey will manage any repairs at no cost to the customer. Refunds are available within 30 days of purchase and exchanges and resizing tweaks are available within 90 days of purchase. Please read our full, detailed policy here.
Our fulfillment turnaround time is 5 to 7 business days (weekends not included).
After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an additional email with the tracking number. All orders are shipped via USPS first class mail.
If you wish to pick up your order at our Coral Gables showroom, please select that option at checkout. Once your order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email!
Please also note that we only ship within the United States and to Canada.
We can expedite orders on a case by case basis. Please call our showroom (786.600.7009) or email email@example.com. A team member will confirm if your desired item(s) can be rushed and if needed, process a small rush free.