Top Miami blogger Amanda Tur is the stylish mind behind the blog, A Fancy Affair. Her style is enviable and personality is even better. And the #taudsquad was lucky enough to get the stunning Brazil native (and sweet #taudreygirl) to answer 21 questions.
Shop her layered necklace: Life with Lyss
1. Name and City? Amanda Tur, Miami
2. Blog name and how it came to be? A Fancy Affair. It came to me in a car ride, heading home form Orlando.
3. What message do you aim to communicate to your followers? To be confident, try new trends and feel their best at every stage in life.
4. Guilty Pleasure? I'm a chocaholic.
5. Coffee Order? Café con leche.
6. What’s your favorite taudrey piece? I love them all. It's the personalization that akes the pieces extra special.
7. What’s your best piece of advice for taking a selfie? Make sure you're not drunk, LOL! And natural light is your best friend.
8. What’s the most significant taudrey piece you own? My bracelet set that's hand stamped with my hubby's and dog's name. Always with me!
9. Gold or silver? Gold!
10. Describe taudrey in one word? Fancy. Personal. Thoughtful. Trendy.
11. What music are you loving right now? I have Kygo on replay!
12. What do you think makes taudrey shine so bright? The line is so trendy and fashion forward.
13. Favorite food? I love Mexican food, and eating dessert first.
14. Favorite movie? "Stepmom."
15. Any tips for wearing/layering your taudrey? Make sure that the details (tassels, fringe, etc.) always show!
16. Current favorite trend? Everything off-the-shoulder. I'm also loving crochet and lace.
17. How does taudrey compliment today’s trends? With its delicate and feminine touches!
18. Whose style do you admire? Olivia and Rachel Zoe.
19. What’s something people would be surprised to learn about you? I’m a homebody and love being in my PJs.
20. Best piece of fashion advice? When in doubt, don't do it.
21. Define what it means to be a taudrey girl. A taudrey girl is a very confident, chic and feminine girl who loves to play with trends.