All taudrey pretties are crafted, assembled and personalized by the hands of our all-female team. We take great pride in our work and pour love, and lots of attention to detail, into each and every piece. It’s important to us that you love your taudrey, and if anything goes wrong, we'll do our absolute best to make things right.
Read on for important information regarding repairs, exchanges and returns.
- If an item is received damaged or defected, or breaks within 12 months of its purchase, taudrey will manage any repairs (or replacements if beyond repair) at no cost to the customer. Proof of purchase necessary.
- Refunds (for full amount paid) are available within 30 days of purchase. Proof of purchase necessary.
- Exchanges and resizing tweaks are available within 90 days of purchase. Following the 90-day deadline, a fee may be charged for resizing and exchanges will not be accepted.
- Personalization/order errors:
- If error was made by taudrey, product will be corrected immediately at no charge to the customer.
- If error was made by the customer during an online purchase (ex. date entered incorrectly), taudrey will offer customer an opportunity to repurchase the item (if available) at 50% off of the amount paid for the item.
- Repair options following 12-month deadline:
- Jewelry polishing and/or tightening of link or closure:
- Repair of fully broken item (broken elastic, wiring or chain, or chain replacement/upgrade): $15 FEE
- Replacement of item broken beyond repair: taudrey will offer customer an opportunity to repurchase the item (if available) at 50% off of the amount paid for the item.
So Now What?
If you’re a South Florida local and able to visit our showroom, The Jewelry Box, come on by. We can often perform a quick fix or polish on the spot, or manage your exchange or return. If further steps are required, we’ll explain all the details with a smile!
If you’re not local or unable to visit us, please call 786.600.7009 or email email@example.com! To expedite the process, make sure to include the following in your message: full name, original order number and item(s) you wish to return, exchange or repair, and why.
Please note that we can only repair items made and sold by taudrey.